Google Sandbox refers to a hypothetical mechanism that factors a website's age (or lack thereof) into its ranking on popular keywords. The Google sandbox or “sandbox effect” is a filter that Google applies to new websites that want to rank in the search results for specific phrases. The filter exists to prevent SEOs and spammers from easily manipulating search results by satisfying all of Google’s major offsite and onsite factors.
According to the theory of the sandbox effect, links which may normally be weighted by Google's ranking algorithm, not least improving the position of a webpage in Google's index, may be subjected to filtering to prevent their having a full impact. Some observations have suggested that two important factors for causing this filter to come into play are the active age of a domain, and the competitiveness of the keywords used in links.
Active age of a domain should not be confused with the date of registration on a domain's WHOIS record, but instead refers to the time when Google first indexed pages on the domain. Keyword competitiveness refers to the search frequency of a word on Google search, with observation suggesting that the higher the search frequency of a word, the increasing likelihood that the sandbox filter effect will come into play.
While the presence of the Google Sandbox has been long debated, Google has made no direct disclosure on the matter. However, as the sandbox effect almost certainly refers to a set of filters in play for anti-spam purposes, it is unlikely Google would ever provide details on the matter. In one instance though, Google's John Mueller, has mentioned that "it can take a bit of time for search engines to catch up with your content, and to learn to treat it appropriately. It's one thing to have a fantastic website, but search engines generally need a bit more to be able to confirm that, and to rank your site - your content - appropriately". This could be understood as the cause for the sandbox effect.
Google has long been aware that its historical use of links as a "vote" for ranking web documents can be subject to manipulation, and stated such in its original IPO documentation. Over the years Google has filed a number of patents that seek to qualify or minimise the impact of such manipulation, which Google terms as "link spam". Link spam is primarily driven by search engine optimizers who attempt to manipulate Google's page ranking by creating lots of inbound links to a new web site from other web sites that they own. Some SEO experts also claim that the sandbox only applies to highly competitive or broad keyword phrases, and can be counteracted by targeting narrow, or so-called long-tail phrases.
This is article in fortyfoxie.com that affected google sandbox :
- How to get more free space in dropbox
- Free download filemenu tools latest
- How to get more followers on google plus
- How to get more google plus page followers
- Best PC case mods reference
- Best responsive jQuery slider download
- Best high quality backlinks for increase your traffic
- Best Free Backlink Checker Tools
- Best 5 USB modems fastest on 2013
- How to Get Free Top Level Domain from intuit.com
- [Free Software] Best Free Download Image Compress and Resizer
- HTML ASCII Character Reference
- HTML ISO-8859-1 Character Reference
- Adobe Photoshop CC 14.0 ( Creative Cloud ) New Features
- How to create killer content for blogger
- 5 Best Free Wordpress Plugin on 2013
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Full Version
- Free Download Corel Draw X6 full version
- Free Download Adobe Photoshop CC 14.0 Full Version
- Free Download BitDefender Total Security 2013
- Free Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Full
- Free Download Imagenomic Noiseware 5.0 Full Version
You can check your article what your article affected google sandbox here
How to get out google sandbox?
- Post google sandbox article like this article.
- Edit your article that affected. Delete live link or spam link.
- Back to google policy. Follow.
- Get quality backlinks backlink for your article that affected. You can blogwalking for get a backlink.
- Wait until you get back your SERP.
source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandbox_effect
Ejoy reading reading..